This is a dish that has featured on our menu from time to time, it’s always popular and goes really well with a chilled glass of Sauvignon Blanc, Rosé or Pinot Gris.
- 3 large onions
- 1 bunch celery
- 4 large potatoes
- 750g butter
- 8 tablespoons green curry paste
- 25g salt
- 10 g black pepper
- 520g plain flour
- 750ml white wine
- 4 litres of fish stock
- 2kg roughly chopped mussel meat (beard and tongue removed)
- Zest from 4 lemons
- 2 cups fine herbs e.g. dill, parsley chervil
- Sweat diced vegetables in butter
- Add curry paste, salt & pepper
- Add flour and cook
- Add wine and cook for 2 minutes
- Add fish stock
- Simmer until potato is al dente. (Just cooked)
- Add more stock if needed.
- Add mussels, lemon zest & herbs
Finish with cream, garnish with fresh herbs, and enjoy!